Let me share her Hot Toddy Receipe.
- Fill a glass or mug with hot water to warm it up. Let it sit for a minute, then discard the water.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of honey (adjust to taste) into the glass.
- Squeeze the juice of quarter of a lemon into the glass, remove any seeds.
- Pour in 45ml of whisky
- Top it off with hot water, leaving some space at the top.
- Stir gently until the honey is dissolved. She would add a cinnamon stick for him to stir into the drink for added flavour.
At Charlie and Piper, we want to make sure that your man can enjoy a Hot Toddy without faking a cold. In our Whiskey Gift Box he will find a single serve of premium whiskey, a stunning whiskey glass and a copy of 'The Gentleman's Guide to Cocktails'.
With grandma's recipe and the Whiskey Gift Box, he will have the perfect combination to warm up from the inside out.